Wat bieden wij?
In addition, you will receive from Consolid:
- A good salary of up to €17,29 gross per hour (depending on experience), excluding allowances;
- Travel allowance in accordance with the PostNL collective labor agreement;
- Part-time and full-time opportunities in day and night shifts (planning is provided by Consolid). Of course, you will be informed well in advance of your working days and working hours.
- Working days are preferably Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (but everything is negotiable).
- You will receive a supplement of 20 to 40% on your hourly wage if you work on Saturdays, evenings or nights, and a supplement of up to 100% if you work on Sundays and public holidays. 25 days off (based on full-time), 8.33% holiday allowance and a good pension scheme;
- Training opportunities and a lot of personal attention from your personal representative!
Functieomschrijving Weekend driver CEYou drive from depot to depot and to and from PostNL customers, such as Bol.com, CoolBlue, Zalando, and many other great internet companies. You are responsible for picking up, transporting, and delivering roll containers with letters and/or packages. You drive in the Netherlands, Belgium, and sometimes there is a beautiful long drive to Ibbenbüren (Germany). Of course, you do this in a modern (often new) fleet of vehicles where maintenance is top-notch! You start your day with a cup of coffee in the canteen, a chat with your colleagues and coaches. Everyone wants to get to know each other and they are very helpful. You will receive a good onboarding program so that you can represent PostNL well, and you will also receive all the help you need to perform your work well. With a flexible attitude, you score points with your colleagues and coaches and also have a chance of a permanent contract at PostNL. Consolid is looking for you
Functie eisen Weekend driver CE
You have a valid CE driver's license with Code 95 and a digital driver card. You speak good Dutch or English and can provide a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct).
In addition, you are:
- Flexible and have good adaptability, a change in the interim ride doesn't stress you out;
- Physically fit and able to move roll containers and trolleys;
- A star at the dock.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays, of course with a nice supplement; Holidays to be discussed.