We bieden je een baan voor vandaag én morgen: een contract met volop bewegingsmogelijkheid en een salaris waarmee je thuis kunt komen. Een werkomgeving waarin je jezelf op eigen tempo kunt ontwikkelen en je talenten binnen het domein vervoer en veiligheid volop kwijt kunt. Als je dat wilt natuurlijk. Meer weten? Klik hier.
Today, you will be on the road again delivering the best message to groceries at home or at work. As a delivery driver, you are the business card of this big yellow supermarket chain in the Utrecht, Amersfoort and Maarssen region. Cruising in the yellow van, favourite playlist on and the sun shining through the window. You make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with his/her shopping. Will you become part of this big yellow family?
What do we offer?
• From the age of 21 you earn €14.25 all-in gross per hour, after 12 weeks you earn €14.99 all-in gross per hour.
• The prospect of a permanent contract, with a full-time employment contract you can have a permanent contract in your pocket within 7 months;
• The possibility to get started between 12 and 40 hours from Monday to Sunday, based on your own availability;
• 50% surcharge if you work after 22:00, and 100% surcharge on Sundays and public holidays;
• Meal allowance if you work in the evening;
• Various growth and career opportunities within Jumbo & Consolid, your future has our attention;
• Bring a friend, let your friend start as a delivery person through us and get a cash bonus.
The delivery person at jumbo:
• Likes to be on the road in his office on wheels;
• Has the driving skills of Max Verstappen, of course you drive safely, damage and penalty free.
• Make every customer a fan, you go for 100% customer satisfaction;
• Has a good physical condition;
• Has the Jumbo DNA: together, entrepreneurship and winning.
As a grocery delivery person, you start your day at the hub. Have a cup of coffee with your colleagues and then set out to deliver the best groceries to customers at home or at the office. Of course you do this safely and on time and with the very best service. At your first stop you find out that the elevator doesn't work, but no problem for you. You simply lift the crates filled with groceries 4 high. At the next stop, the customer has a question about returning products, you know how to answer the question and turn this customer into a fan. After your rides you come back to the hub and you are challenged to play a game of table tennis with a colleague. First unload and clean up the bus and then take on the challenge of your colleague. The working atmosphere at Jumbo can best be described as involved, pleasant and open. Will you also become part of this big yellow family?
• You drive independently for at least six months with your B driving license and free of damage;
• You go for 100% customer satisfaction;
• You speak good English or Dutch to provide the very best service;
• Available at least 2 days and on Saturdays every other week;
• We apply for your VOG (statement of conduct), you can submit it. You can declare the costs for a VOG.